Subject: [Leica] Apple 1984 Superbowl commercial
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 06:54:15 +0200

Actually, it is some of the greatest TV ever made, period. I remember
watching that ad. In fact, Superbowl is the one occasion to NOT use the ad
breaks to go to the toilet or fetch another beer since the action in ads
will often be more interesting that the football.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain