Subject: [Leica] Mary Mora of New Mexico at age 95
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 00:56:23 -0400

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?prodId=686&category=24

Mary owns a bar in a tiny former mining town about 25 miles south of Santa
Fe. She was 91, and still working every day, when I met her back in 2006. I
visited her and made a couple of new photographs during my trip there last
week. This is the first, I have a couple more to scan.

Shot with 50mm Summicron, .85x Leica M6 handheld at 1/15 at f5.6 on Ilford
Delta 3200 at EI-3200.
--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography