Subject: [Leica] Leica vs. Canon
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 20:08:39 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Mark Rabiner wrote:

>Even If you did it at my screen size which is 800 x 1280 you put post it to
>the Linhof Master Technique list and have shot it with your pocket point and
>shoot and without the metadata none of them would know the difference.
>I do think that's what makes it worth it to have some prints made.
>You get to see how your doing and not get lazy. As in super cropping a
>photo.
>

>--
>Mark R.
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/
>

>> From: Lawrence Zeitlin <lrzeitlin at gmail.com>
>> Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:05:08 -0400
>> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>> Subject: [Leica] Leica vs. Canon
>>
>> Tina,
>>
>> Leica, Canon, Holga. What's the difference? All cameras are alike on the
>> web. Well, maybe not the Holga. The computer screen is a great leveler.

When I used a 400mm Canon lens people saw the difference between it and the
400mm f/6.8 Telyt, even at screen resolution.  I didn't ask anyone if they
saw a difference, they saw my website & e-mailed to ask what happened.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Leica vs. Canon)