Subject: [Leica] Earthquake!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:36:21 -0400

The people in the tall buildings in NYC had two big shakes and they had no
problem being talked out of the buildings onto the nice safe sidewalks as if
the sidewalks were safe.
It was real amazing to everybody when we found out it was based so far away.
We thought it was our very own earthquake.
In a subway like I was in you don't feel it becuae the whole thing is a
continuous earthquake the whole time you're on it.
There are two things I hope I never have to have happen to me.
1. Have to get out of a subway and walk down the tracks to escape.
    I'd for sure trip over a rat and land on the hot track
2. get stuck in a hot elevator.
    they have to peel me off the floor when they finally got the thing open.

--
Mark R.