Subject: [Leica] IMG: Farm Baby
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:35:26 -0400

My friend, the County Extension diagnostics expert and Master Gardener
coordinator, held an absolutely wonderful lunch get-together for her master
gardener volunteers. All the food came from the farm, from the hamburgers to
the bean and wheat salads and grape pie. Her extended family helped prepare
the food and enjoyed the day with us. I fell in love with her grand babies -
I caught this photo while one was eating her corn-on-the-cob.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/skalte/Jen_s+grandbaby-1.jpg.html

Sue

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Farm Baby)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Farm Baby)