Subject: [Leica] NEW-artiste's statement!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:01:53 -0400

My favorite artist's statement is by Calvin of Calvin and Hobbes:

*Calvin*: People always make the mistake of thinking art is created for
them. But really, art is a private language for sophisticates to
congratulate themselves on their superiority to the rest of the world. As my
artist's statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is
therefore full of deep significance.*Hobbes*: You misspelled
*Weltanschauung<http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/weltanschauung>
*.
Tina