Subject: [Leica] My next bag/ My Current Bag
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:24:03 -0400

On Aug 25, 2011, at 9:45 AM, Alan Magayne-Roshak wrote:

> Look at what one can do with M cameras.
>
> The packed Perrin #9 bag:

Nice, Alan,

I picked up a Domke F-803 not long ago from a list member, and it's about
the same size as your Perrin, and is perfect for M's. I carry an M9, three
lenses, extra battery and charger, iPad, and Leitz 14100 table top tripod
with 14110 ball head, Rocket blower, Moleskin notebook and pen, etc.

 It looks more like a "man purse" than a camera bag, and that's what I want.

Ken
Ken Frazier
kennybod at mac.com

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] My next bag/ My Current Bag)