Subject: [Leica] S2 envy...
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:26:04 -0500
References: <CAF8hL-HuhbB-Nvf9UciyaU6vRTUkx7rvRVMfBE6yjzMNP-ayyg@mail.gmail.com><0955EDD4-C4A4-4C6B-9366-F006C778DD2A@frozenlight.eu><CAE3QcF4c0CmPLMSs06ODGnBmChO-O0CShVcTiEXZKQf+ArdmsQ@mail.gmail.com><CAH1UNJ0hHudiMQqaJDf7KoRsD5mpFcztNYjdbmJsMvcp7HpqcQ@mail.gmail.com><CAE3QcF6egWubXhzXn08iWk-yYTiDgM4Jcg9Gzg_JxCpK0f=-pg@mail.gmail.com><CAH1UNJ3KmiA=PcmG2tKr1sCRKgSC=fx_-nP1DFtNuoKpJ_Xr7g@mail.gmail.com> <7511999E-0A29-40F0-A5CC-D1D0EE5AB916@sfr.fr>

That is interesting, Philippe.  From some work I just completed, my M42
Pentax Takumar 55/1.8 outperformed my Summicron-R, as well as its more
famous Tak 50/1.4 brethren.  But my Summicron sample seems to have led a
rough life.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA