Subject: [Leica] OT: Cell phone in Europe
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:52:13 +0200

When in France you can always buy a prepaid card from any tobacconist,
which allows you to make local calls at least, for very little.
Else skype is very useful, this is what we do as most hotels are now
wified.
My daughter in law has another plan I may ask her if you wish me to.

As Nathan said it,DO NOT leave your GSM internet connection open - a
colleague of Alice's was billed about 1,000 euros after a week-long
trip to Northern Africa....

Also think that being called from the US for instance will cost YOU an
overseas call extra ...

Hopes this helps
Philippe

Le 25 ao?t 11 ? 21:22, Kenneth Frazier a ?crit :