Subject: [Leica] 3 new 24MP Sony cameras, none full frame
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 22:31:36 +0000

I held on to mine for years (G1/G2/21/35/90) but have just sold them as all
focal lengths duplicate my Leica lenses. Has a nice but different feel to
the Leica but the Contax viewfinder looked very poor (although the zooming
was neat) after what I am now used to. Knowing my luck, a system will come
out soon which can use these lenses natively ;-)

john

 we got to give to contax with th G system. i would love to see some mirror
less
camera in the same caliber as the contax g. superb bodies and lenses!!

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] 3 new 24MP Sony cameras, none full frame)
Message from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] 3 new 24MP Sony cameras, none full frame)