Subject: [Leica] Friday Tree Trunks
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 07:40:11 -0700 (PDT)

I think Brislecone Pines are the most difficult flower I've ever tried to
create
an image of. I'm not sure these do it for me. The first looks like it's
tearing
up your patio with all the flat rock; it seems over contrasty too.
The second is just very busy with all the rocks and and flat (damned if you
do,
damned if you don't!).
Like I said, REALLY difficult to create a compelling photo IMO.
As the saying goes, if you're not getting enough good pictures, you haven't
taken enough bad pictures. Like me, keep on trying!!
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com