Subject: [Leica] IMG: Natascha's Close Up
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 08:09:22 +1000

Thank you Alan for looking and commenting. I just re-read Tina's remarks
that you quoted...ouch!
I follow the dislike/disapproval of the one set where the model was
projecting as sensual although the exploitative comment seems unfair from my
perspective.
They certainly aren't family and friends portraits and they certainly are
artifical and posed because that's what models do when showing clothes.
That's the whole point.
I did learn a lot while shooting and from here though.

Cheers
Geoff

**
**