Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Saturday at Big Sur
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 22:49:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Philip.
I don't know, San Francisco is a fantastic city right in the heart of the
marine
layer. I lived there for a decade plus and had a place right next to the
Presidio. Used to love to sleep with the windows open and hear the fog horn
from
the GG Bridge. Great walking city with lots of incredible images to capture.
And there are employment opportunities for engineers, if that's what you
studied. Marketing too; I hear Steve Jobs' position is up for grabs... ;-)
Thanks for looking and commenting. Good luck with the employment thing.
Tough
times to say the least...
Bob
 Bob Adler