Subject: [Leica] Auto Show
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 08:25:42 -0700

 philippe.amard <philippe.amard at sfr.fr> wrote:

> This one is really great use of lens for dramatic and effective composition

It was the 18 mm Zeiss ZM on the M9.  I'm disappointed with the close
focusing edge performance of this Distagon -- it shows the typical
retrofocus problems.  However, I do love the perspective for some
things.

> Kudos

Merci.

> Love the colours too

Actually, I messed up big time on this one.  I'd been taking an
evening shot the night before and forgot to lower the ISO.  So, the
shot is unnecessarily noisy.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Auto Show)