Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 29/8/2011: pride of ownership
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 22:50:09 +0200

Denmark is more than blond se?oritas. It has a vibrant, skill-based economy
that is doing quite well considering the crisis. Today, on my last day of my
vacation in Denmark, I had the opportunity to see this up close. One of my
friends from primary school, Henrik, invited me to visit him at the small
factory he owns with a partner. Here he poses with part of a customer's
order:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#1453968667_8mJVTfT-O-LB

Detail of the huge chain (roughly five times as thick as a typical
motorcycle chain):

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#1453968652_gcfW3Dt-O-LB

It was an extremely interesting experience to visit this place and to feel
the obvious pride of ownership when speaking with Henrik and the people who
work with him. There are only 10-15 employees, but they have good jobs and
the business is doing well.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman