Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Different Kind of Bee
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 13:13:33 -0500

Thanks, Philippe.  Mounted on the E-1, the weight is no problem.  This is
one of the last lenses I purchased when I was using the Spotmatic or Fujica
for film shots.  It never got much of a workout, because I have a 200, but,
as you pointed out, it seems to be very sharp.  It has the most recent SN of
the Takumars that I own.

The only down side to using the tube is that one misses the chance to get
unexpected images when the subject is more than 9 feet away.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA