Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Ghost Hunt - Mansfield Reformatory
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 17:51:40 -0400

On September 2-3, I spent a night ?ghost hunting? at the old Ohio State
Reformatory in Mansfield. The prison permanently ceased housing inmates in
1990 and has been used as a location set for movies, including The Shawshank
Redemption. It is allegedly haunted, and some of my family actually did
experience some things not easily explained. I wasn?t interested in ghost
hunting but was interested in doing some ?available dark? photography inside
the building, since the ghost hunt event takes place in darkness. I felt
very depressed inside the building, and wanted to leave, although I wasn't
scared. Here a couple images I came away with. M8, 1/30, Nocti at F4, (don't
ask - I thought I was at F1, but juggling equipment in the dark some weird
stuff is bound to happen)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/skalte/Mansfield+moon-1.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/skalte/Jesus+room-1.jpg.html

Sue Ryan
scoutfinch at chartermi.net

"Stupidity is without anxiety." - Goethe

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMGs: Ghost Hunt - Mansfield Reformatory)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] IMGs: Ghost Hunt - Mansfield Reformatory)