Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Shot
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 19:19:07 -0400

Agreed. I can remember being a small boy on a Labor Day fishing trip with
my father. We were in his Renken boat with an Evinrude outboard heading
out into the sunrise over the Pamlico Sound in eastern North Carolina. It
was Labor Day and the gray trout were biting. I remember the exhilaration
of the trip but it was mixed with the complete despair of knowing that the
next day, I'd be in school. The very real last day of summer...about 1971
or so.

Lovely picture.