Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Santa Monica
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 17:40:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Douglas,
Thanks!
Unfortunately I am sans Leica at this moment in time. If she was seeing
that,
then I can only hope she was seeing into the (near) future!!
Thanks for looking; I'm very flattered that you like it,
Bob (who thinks "rather fine Guinness" is a gross understatement...)

 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com