Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Miyazaki Photo Contest, 2011
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 02:36:35 +0100 (BST)

Thanks for the suggestions, guys!

I decided to delete the drummer.  I cropped the watermelon shot too.

I'm also a little wary of submitting the black and white guys wearing hats,
because they are smoking.  The contest is a kind of promotion of life in
Miyazaki, so I suppose an image of young guys holding cigarettes might not
be up their street.

Anyway, the deadline for submissions is not until November 5th, so I hope I
get a chance to take some better photos before then.

All the best,

Peter

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs: Miyazaki Photo Contest, 2011)