Subject: [Leica] Looking For Simple, Automated, Cross-Platform Back Up Solution....
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 17:34:05 -0400

Bob,

I haven't tried but some digging via Google says you would have to partition
your disk into 2TB or smaller partitions if you have a really big disk.

FAT32 is ancient technology (which is why everyone and their dog knows how
to deal with it :). Someone else mentioned exfat which the Mac knows how to
deal with (and I presume so does Windows). That might be a better choice if
you have very large disks in the future.

I tend to avoid Windows as much as possible so Windows expert I am not. ;)

Regards,
Spencer

Message from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] Looking For Simple, Automated, Cross-Platform Back Up Solution....)
Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] Looking For Simple, Automated, Cross-Platform Back Up Solution....)