Subject: [Leica] extreme fast food - last one
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 20:58:58 -0500

S&B Burger Joint is in the office building by BestBuy.  They have full
burgers and half-burgers.  I had a half Columbian burger - green chiles
and cole slaw with lime dressing, about 1/6 pound.  I was feeling sort
of righteous until we split an order of fire fries.  Best in town, I
would now say (my first trip).  Just water, no wine, no beer float.  Yet.