Subject: [Leica] IMG: Is this still - Steve
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 15:03:30 +0200

It's ok Steve :-)

The actual scenery reminded me of this one I like for its distorted
urban landscape (the painting is an enlarged detail of The Demons
chased from Arrezzo by Giotto, before perspective was formalized by Da
Vinci et al.)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Flowers/autoportrait_w.jpg.html

Bien cordialement
Philippe

Le 8 sept. 11 ? 14:54, Steve Unsworth a ?crit :