Subject: [Leica] Some photographs
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 07:35:42 -0700

Steve Unsworth showed:

I've uploaded some 'new' photographs. You can see them here?

http://Steve_Unsworth.500px.com/new/

Hi Steve,
Just keep them coming! One can't just do a quick click through and move on!
As I said the other day.... "thank goodness for much of yesterdays
photography!" As it's always interesting compared to much of today's images.
Maybe it's being all B&W? But damn they are good. Better than that! :-)
thanks,
cheers,
ted