Subject: [Leica] FS: Komura 135mm f/2.8 LTM lens, finder.
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 21:44:13 -0400

For sale is a Komura 135mm f/2.8 LTM lens.
I tried to get behind the 135mm focal length but it's just way too long
for me.
The lens is in excellent optical and cosmetic condition.
The glass is free of fungus but has the tiniest amount of detectable
haze and a very small amount of dust.
There are zero scratches, rub marks, cleaning marks or coating marks on
the front or rear elements.
The focusing barrel is very precise feeling with zero "slop." Focus is
spot on with my M9 wide open and at all other apertures. The biggest
issue I had was actually being able to focus this lens at wider
apertures with the lower magnification of the M9 VF. When I did get
focus nailed, it was a fantastic performer.
Cosmetically, the focusing barrel has a few very slight, very small rub
marks.
Included are the original front and rear caps, a mold free (!) Komura
case and the original 1:1 viewfinder with etched framelines and
parallax correction. The VF is very bright with good contrast but there
is a small amount of dust inside. Frameline in the VF is complete and
does not appear to be degrading at all. There are a few cosmetic marks
on the parallax dial of the VF.
$230 includes shipping to CONUS.

Thanks all.
Phil Forrest