Subject: [Leica] IMG: the amazing levitating and vogue Izzy
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 14:23:25 +1000

Thank you VERY much for some extremely helpful feedback Dr Ted.

I had no control over the jumping setup in that it was done for a whole
group directly in front of her about 20 metres back and I raced up to the
side and tried for some different angles.
I just kinda put this up for fun due to Kyle's tradition of levitating
models. By the way she is still on board in the last 12 or so (from
100) finalists as Australia's Next Top Model continues here.
Very sadly they  transformed her magnificent candy pink and blue hair as
part of a show makeover. So I never got to photograph it.

For the other, yes all of that makes perfect sense and every time I look at
that shot now it annoys me more!. I'm working on learning  better
communication and detail like that in posing too.
I have a whole new series (different model) to show my friends soon and I am
really looking forward to the feedback.

Cheers
Geoff

*Colour still has an M in it.*