Subject: [Leica] M9 TODAY! :-) YAHOO! WELL SORT OF! :-)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:47:36 -0400

I can say I relate in my case I went back to full frame again after shooting
cropped digital for many years and all my old glass and my new glass became
themselves again. Not bloated telephoto versions of themselves. It was a
bigger relief than I'd thought like having my MOJO back again. And got so
see the way they really should be performing. Soft at the edges maybe with
some distortion I didn't care. In the case of Leica glass of course it would
be a whole new ballgame.
Its great having a 50 be a 50 and not a 75.

--
Mark R.