Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 10/9/2011: dislike of waiting (2 for 1)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 17:37:18 -0700

Nathan Wajsman SHOWED:

> These are some of the freshest PADs (in terms of time lag between exposure
> and web) I have posted in a long time. I am currently in transit from
> Brussels home to Alicante. A couple of hours ago I landed in Madrid
> airport, and on the way from the gate to the lounge I snapped these two
> images.
>
> First, a universal scene of male suffering:
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#1472027852_jm8HFsX-O-LB
>
> Second, just plain unhappiness:
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#1472028027_cZ6vCcN-O-L

Nathan without question you capture so many neat life moments in the wildest
locations, airports for sure.

Usually for me in an airport I'm be-lining it to my departure lounge with
hardly a look sideways but get there, park my butt and relax people
watching! Or checking over assignment briefing notes!

But you?

Man yer popping the neatest images all the time during your travelling time,
airports or train stations! Or wherever! :-).

cheers,
ted