Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Top
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 07:00:57 +1000

Yes, as Philippe says you could afford to have your mid-tones brighter. You
have a tiny amount of highlight clipping which might be just a thin edge of
petals. Absolutely no problem there. If you program allows you could easily
move your mid-tones to the right if you wanted without creating
significantly more clipping. I guess you are using the common approach of a
little underexposure to preserve the highlights?.

Cheers
Geoff

*It's lonely and quiet and the horse-soldiers are coming.*
**