Subject: [Leica] IMGs: A Day At The Park
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 22:00:49 -0700

Bob Adler offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMGs: A Day At The Park

>Yosemite. Late summer (early autumn?) after most crowds are gone and
>Yosemite Falls is just a trickle.
>I'd heard there were going to be clouds and thunderstorms, so I left home at
>2:15am to catch the sunrise up on Tioga Pass Rd; Tenaya Lake.
>Not a cloud in the sky... So I tried to make the best of a very sleepy
>day... Headed home at 3:30pm as it was raining cats and dogs with no letup
>in sight...
>
>http://www.rgaphoto.com/2011-09-09-Yosemite/index.html<<<<<<<<<<<

Now Bob that's beyond the call of duty and dedication! :-) Although I recall
a few sunrises on the east coast that required that kind of getting up and
driving a few hours to be at the right location as the sun came up over the
Atlantic! :-(

Actually in this case, it was the "driving force of being "PAID!" Nothing
like being paid to do it and gettting out of bed in the midle of the night
to shoot a sunrise! ;-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMGs: A Day At The Park)