Subject: [Leica] IMGS: White House
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 22:38:00 -0700

Tina Manley offered:

> PESO:
>
> My latest blog is up:
>
> http://fincadelaspiedras.blogspot.com/2011/09/white-house.html

Hi Tina,
Well at least you're keeping Tom out of mischief! :-) Certainly a very handy
kind of guy to have around. :-)

When you're finished down that a way with Tom, you might send him along over
here to the west coast as I've got a few chores he might like to try his
hand at! ;-) Actually he would get Irene off my back about the seemingly
never ending list of home chores she has for me and constantly nagging me
about them! :-)

Your new home is looking great and as each part is finished the "home
feelings" become stronger. Even the washer & dryer help make it feel more
home like. :-) Beats the heck out of the Laundromat! :-)

cheers,
ted