Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Flower
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 19:05:44 -0500

Sales are only legal on Fridays.

Images are legal any day.

The custom of Friday Flowers began several years ago when I got an
assignment to Louisiana Life Magazine and shared the images on another forum
that had an established "Friday Funnies." I posted them here and also to a
private list.

It had a better response than my Picture a Week submission, so I just kept
on doing it.  Several other people joined in.

Some of my older Friday Flowers:

http://www.sonc.com/friday/index.html

Regards,

Sonny