Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/9/2011: Plaza de España, Seville
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 07:59:03 -0700

Nathan Wajsman SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/9/2011: Plaza de Espa?a, Seville

Spending a couple of days in Seville, enjoying the sights with my son, less
so the heat (it was 41C yesterday afternoon). This is the newly renovated
Plaza de Espa?a. I chose this particular scene thinking particularly of Ted
on the Leica list and Bob on the Olympus list, both gentlemen of discerning
tastes:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#1478640660_SkWMfTm-O-LB

Nathan MON AMI,
Thank you for giving this tired old guy a shot in the visual arm this early
in the morning! :-) "only in Seville!" :-)

Such a nice moment of young ladies enjoying life on the water.
cheers,
ted