Subject: [Leica] A Biker
From: msixxer at gmail.com (Micah McCoy)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:20:48 -0500

I shot this at a local festival earlier this summer.
Leica M6. 50mm Summicron Collapsible. Fuji Superia 400 shot at 200.

I was walking, carrying food back to my wife and son, and I saw this guy and
had to get a shot. I only had one hand free so I walked behind him for a bit
while I fiddled with exposure on focus and grabbed the shot. I didn't expect
it to turn out well, but I ended up loving it.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freedomflash/5875482757_0173817d60_z.jpg.html?g2_fromNavId=x3c9ebde9

--
Micah McCoy
www.micahmccoy.com <http://www.micahmcccoy.com>