Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Barber Shop
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (jhnichols at lighttube.net)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:39:15 -0500

Thanks, Ric.? I talked with my favorite techie at Lighttube this
morning, and she thought they would have something worked out today,
and promised to give users a call when that happens.? Right now, I'm
afraid to change anything, because webmail works.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:35:02 -0400, Ric Carter  wrote:
If it's like the experiences I've had, try turning your modem off
overnight. When you log back on, it grabs a new ip# and is usually okay.