Subject: [Leica] Back Focus issues on my M8
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 12:51:09 -0400

He calibrated a couple of lenses a couple years ago and they were PERFECT on
my .72 M6. Then I got my .8 M6 and it was off, so he calibrated its
rangefinder and the lenses he did earlier were then perfect on it too.

He is slow, you'll have to call him weekly to badger him or he simply will
not even start working on your stuff. He is the best, though.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook