Subject: [Leica] OT Vision phenomenon
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 22:31:09 -0500

Nice work, Herb.  My wife and I are slightly younger than you, but not by
much.  She has been dealing with a different kind of double vision for about
10 years.  She has had cataract surgery and lens implants in both eyes, but
that had no effect on the double vision.  Her lenses are a combination of
bi-focals or tri-focals, combined with prisms, both vertical and horizontal.
It requires a sharp, up to date, doctor to figure out the proper
corrections, and then it is really trial and error.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA