Subject: [Leica] Another photo from my trip last month
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 03:21:12 -0400

I shot a lot of color when I lived in Santa Fe. I found myself gravitating
to color out there. During the time I lived there, I drove up to Indiana one
summer to pick up my son (he lived with his mother back then) and took him
back to New Mexico to spend part of the summer with me. I got the idea of
shooting all color transparency in medium format during my trips to Indiana
and back, which produced some stunning color work. I decided this time to do
the same thing. You haven't seen the best of it yet! There are 40 rolls of
120 color transparency film, I have gone through and scanned from only 10 of
them so far!

Here is the page with the stuff I shot in 2007 when I came to Indiana to get
my son for his visit back then:

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/fine_art/portfolio/road-to-indiana/index.php

--
Chris Crawford