Subject: [Leica] Autumn 2002 on US 395
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 21:18:25 +0200

Le 20 sept. 11 ? 17:36, Adam Bridge a ?crit :

> I'm sorry I missed it, Philippe. I'll search for it.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/282051-1/Kaunas+-+Lituanie-00267-5.jpg

Here is something closer to yours Adam

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Oiseaux/Bokeh-Woogie-w.jpg.html

No filters, just tinkering in LR

Mariela also was on this path, I haven't seen her lately :-(

> There's a part of me which has always wanted to do watercolor. Alas,
> my artistic education was filled with people looking at my work and
> reaching for the barf bag. I believe that starts at age five when my
> mother saw no future in finger paints and took them away forever more.
>
> Now I can investigate interpretation without the mess and I don't
> ruin things. <wry grin>

;-)

> Thanks for looking.

My real pleasure :-)