Subject: [Leica] Nikon 1 System
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:50:51 -0600

Adam,

I believe Sony has finally adopted SD cards (in all their manifestations)
for most of their cameras.

The issue with M lenses will be the same as with m43, no offset micro lens
array to compensate for increased angle of incidence from some wide angle
lenses. Apparently the Ricoh module does have this array.

Will von Dauster