Subject: [Leica] IMG: Shucking Corn
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:18:53 -0400

Thanks, Luis.  I haven't tried it in B&W but I will.  These people are Lenca
Indians and they always dress in very bright colors - reds and greens and
yellows.  It seemed that the colors were a part of the culture of the
people.  I do have many rolls of B&W taken at the same time.  I'll get
around to scanning those someday, but I thought the color was an important
part of this photo - such bright, hopeful color in the midst of all of the
mud, darkness, and poverty and little bare toes.

Tina