Subject: [Leica] IMG: Shucking Corn
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:03:07 +0200

I went to Lightroom with your jpegs and found the grain can be reduced
to a more acceptable level, at least it doesn't look that gross, in
just one click on the slider "noise - luminance" if it is called so in
English.
Also works in the colour shot BTW

Nice little one this girl was, I love the fingers

Best
Philippe

Le 22 sept. 11 ? 13:29, Tina Manley a ?crit :