Subject: [Leica] 2011 State Fair
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 18:04:48 -0500

Ours has been cleaned up a little too much IMHO.  Now everything is
paved and people are wearing uniforms and ID tags.  If someone throws
up, there is someone there with a mop and bucket to clean up.  Used to
be, when the fairway was dirt, you just walked around it until it
dried.  Another problem is that they have priced it to cut out the
really weird folks, except for senior night when the OKC LUG attended.
Hey.....