Subject: [Leica] A friend at a local winery
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 17:29:36 -0700

uOr on that hand holding it, for that matter. Actally, it didn't
matter for me. Perhaps because the hand and glass were similarly
enlarged, it still looked so natural to me that I didn't even notice
it until I read your comment. It's not like that wide angle
distortion of a face itself when taken too close; I really hate that.

--
Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204