Subject: [Leica] How to make new gallery folder in the LUG gallery
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 00:51:06 -0500

No, Mark.  I meant that your new gallery works when I click on the link.

As far as I know, within the structure that is permitted by the gallery
software, you can name your gallery anything that you like.  Each image that
you upload is uploaded to your gallery by a link to your computer file of
that image, but, after it is uploaded, the file no longer has to exist on
your computer.  It exists in the gallery, unless you replace it or delete
it.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA