Subject: [Leica] FS Friday OT Hoarded Junk 8lbs of lens elements
From: curtisbliss at yahoo.com (CB)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:10:42 -0700 (PDT)

I think I'm going to go overseas or at least move so I want to downsize all
this stuff that keeps appearing(ok I'm responsible for the mess!)? Otherwise
it seems like a great idea!

Curt,
I like the second photo as it is nearly artistic (trees reflecting , etc) so
rather than sell the gear, I'd investigate the possibilities offered by the
lenses to shoot them in varied environments - the prints would sell over
what you're asking for the lenses I bet. YMMV of course
Ph

Message from curtisbliss at yahoo.com (CB) ([Leica] FS Friday OT Hoarded Junk 8lbs of lens elements)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] FS Friday OT Hoarded Junk 8lbs of lens elements)