Subject: [Leica] October
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 23:31:44 -0400

In less than an hour its going to be October Eastern Standard time and
that's where I am so that applies to me.  Seems to me EST Luggers are in the
vast minority like ten percent. But all the rest of you guys will get Oct.
month  all in good time.
I'm excited about Octomonth.
A quick search reveal's I've far from made that one up. Which would have
been too good to be true. I'm looking forward to all kinds of Octomonth
activities. The first may be the Medieval festival in the northern zone of
Manhattan. I may Closter myself up there. A gold mine of pointy eared
personalities. I hadn't known people had pointy ears in medieval times. But
do now. I'm going to search my photo archives for October and find out if I
had a good time or not. I think I did. Fall is a great time of the year. As
is Autumn..
I like soup. In the summer having soup is awkward. No I don't like cold soup
that's crazy!
I love Fall veggies.
And Fall fruit.
I like fall clothing.
Long sleeves
Long pants.
When you're overweight long sleeves and long pants are a gift from
God.
And fall tree's. Fall flowers I'm sure I'm more than OK on.
I'm almost in the mood to go to a football game.
And I like squash and I like pumpkins.
Halloween is my favorite holiday. The one day of the year when everyone
dresses up just like themselves. Instead of the disguise they wear the whole
rest of the year.
Its the time of the year when you go looking for a roll of color film.
But I'm shooting color anyway.
And its a great time for TV. Which is why I don't have one.
Do people just use their computer monitors for TV's now?
That's my guess.

--
Mark R.