Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fully Restored 1948 Stinson 108-3
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 20:48:42 -0700

Aw. Memories. Never flew a Stinson, but Aeronca, T-craft, Super-Cub,
Tri-Pacer, Cessna tail draggers, and more modern animals like Cessna
180, Cherokee, and a few whose names I don't remember, but with
retractable gear and constant speed prop. All single-engine.
Ultimately did a bit of instrument instruction. Diabetes and costs
put an end to it about twenty years ago.

Herb