Subject: [Leica] For loan: User XPan II
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 00:55:27 -0700

I know Vick is itching to try out an XPan so I made him an offer, but I may
as well make the same to all my LUG friends:

For price of FedEx shipping both ways, I will loan you my back up XPan II
with 45mm for a month. It's beat up user with 1000+ rolls through it, but it
works great. My latest set of Yosemite images were made with it. Don't worry
if you break it, I do have rider insurance so just pay the deductible <-- I
mean, don't break it intentionally :-)

I feel it's a great compliment that my XPan photos made some of you want to
try out the camera, so email me off-list if interested!!

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.richardmanphoto.com>