Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fully Restored 1948 Stinson 108-3
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 19:16:53 +0200

Well, I still see it (also on the other image with blue sky in the
background), just not as much as before. I think that at the end of the day
there is not much you can do about it. The phone probably has an extremely
aggressive sharpening algorithm built in and there is nothing you can do
about that.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman